X-Acceleration Transcoder Pro v1.8.0 released!
The builtin rtmp server is supported in this release, it’s using the IP whitelist to restrict the stream access and protect your streams. you can push the stream to this builtin rtmp server from anywhere. also, The offline signature based license key is supported now. which means you can use the X Acceleration Codec even without internet. this release included a few important update too. Please check the changelog.
– add buildin rtmp server supports.
– add http and rtmp port settings supports.
– add RTMP publisher monitoring supports.
– add process resource overhead monitoring supports for fix the GPU memory leak problem.
– add signature based offline license supports.
– fix license page show None info bug.
– fix unicode decode error in stream log bug.
– fix QuickSync decoding pixel format null is not supported bug.
– set socketio and engineio loglevel to error.
– move nginx whitelist settings to nginx configure page.